A New Racecourse for Vancouver Lake
Vancouver Lake Racecourse
The Portland Vancouver Rowing Association recently had a brand new racecourse installed at Vancouver Lake, WA. This racecourse is used to host multiple regattas throughout the year including the NW Youth Championship, the NW Masters Championship, the NW Conference Championships, Row for the Cure (new to Vancouver Lake this year!) and many other scrimmages for Northwest collegiate, youth, and masters clubs. Over 3,000 rowers compete on the racecourse over the racing season, as Vancouver Lake provides a convenient site for Washington, Oregon, Californian, and Canadian clubs to travel to.
PVRA is a community coalition of Portland / Vancouver area rowing clubs that fosters the development of rowing by providing opportunities for competition in the Northwest region and promoting the development of local programs and athletes in the Portland / Vancouver metropolitan area. Our primary means of accomplishing this mission is by maintaining a 2000m buoyed racecourse. We are committed to continuing to develop our race venue and increasing the racing opportunities for all the crews in the Northwest. We hope you will join us! We are looking to raise funds to pay for approximately 45% of the total cost, PVRA has put in the funds for the remaining 55%. Please consider contributing to this project!
Support the New Racecourse
Mail a check donation to:
Portland Vancouver Rowing Association
PO Box 82607
Portland, OR 97282
Donate via PayPal/Credit Card: